Monday, June 4, 2018

Dear Kindergarten Families,

Thank you all so much for attending our graduation last Friday! I am so proud of the students for presenting the songs and poem with such confidence and ease! They are truly ready for first grade! I hope you enjoyed the Promotion Ceremony show as much as I did. I am so proud of the students for making the show a hit! Great job Kinders!

Thank you to all of the parents who came out for the the End of the Year Party.  The Kinders had a great time playing different games and eating yummy food!  Thank you to Jen and all the volunteer parents  for organizing the party!

We are winding down to the last 5 days of school. I hope you cherish this last bit of Kindergarten with your child. I had a fantastic year with you all I hope you have a relaxing and fun summer!

If your child's birthday falls in the summer, you may bring a treat Tuesday. We have 21 students in our class.


Reminders:

 Monday....Sports Day for Kinders  (Wear your favorite sports attire)
Tuesday.....Island Day for Kinders (Wear your favorite Island attire) Summer Birthdays
Wednesday...Bring a beach towel/ stuffed animal to school
Thursday...Pajama Day,Arrival 10:35 Dismissal is2:05 in the quad
Friday...June 8th....LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! Early Arrival at 7:55 and Dismissal at 10:55
Quad DISMISSAL!!!



Have a great summer!
Mrs. Werner